Solutions for the future
• Diversity is a business imperative; not an altruistic gesture.
• Business logic must prevail.
• “Diversity of Thought” breeds innovation.
• Intellectual talent should be developed from within an organization when possible.
• Token hires and quotas are counterproductive.
• Management commitment, accountability and engagement are needed to achieve
• Human Capital initiatives should be subjected to the same level of scrutiny and
measurement as all other business initiatives.
• Management commitment, accountability and engagement on strategic initiatives.
• Active oversight, and leadership, of corporate culture.
• Commitment to develop intellectual talent.
• Integration as key to operational excellence.
Requirements for companies to leverage diversity:
©2011 Strategic Diversity Advisors All Rights Reserved.
While the philosophical needs to be balanced with the practical issues of the day, our core views are as follows: